Hey there! Let’s chat about what’s happening here at IceRebus and how we’re shaking things up in the ice vending game with a green twist. Grab a seat, and let me fill you in on our cool journey toward sustainability!
Reducing CO2 Emissions:
We’re on a mission to shrink our carbon footprint, and we’re doing it in a couple of really cool ways:
- Reducing Gas Consumption:
- Each IceRebus machine cuts down a whopping 1,927.2kg of CO2 emissions every year. It’s very important for us to make that impact!
- Get this – if we set up 20 machines within a 150km area, we can ditch daily ice deliveries and say goodbye to a whopping 38,544kg of CO2 emissions annually. Now, that’s a game-changer, and we’re proud to be part of it!
- Reducing Electric Consumption:
- Traditional ice production can be a bit of an energy hog, using around 0.172kWh/kg. But not us! We’re way above average on energy efficiency, spending just 0.1kWh/kg to produce ice right on the spot.
- We’re cutting down CO2 emissions by a massive 40% compared to the old-school ways of making ice.
Reducing Plastic Consumption:
We’re not just about staying frosty – we’re serious about tackling plastic waste too:
- Bulk Ice Sales and Packaging Options:
- You get to choose how your ice is wrapped up – whether it’s in plastic bags, ice boxes, or reusable bags.
- Complimentary Reusable Bags Initiative:
- As if that’s not cool enough, we’re giving out free reusable bags to our loyal customers with every delivery.
IceRebus isn’t just selling ice; we’re selling a whole feel of sustainability and friendliness. So, if you’re looking for a hands-free, planet-loving investment, IceRebus is the way to go. It’s not just about making money – it’s about making a positive impact on the world. Cheers to chilly profits and a cooler planet!